1. Data Controller
We inform that all personal data provided by the User through this app (hereinafter, the “App”) will be processed by:
▪ FITCASH (hereinafter referred to as “FITCASH”).
▪ THE ADDRESS.
2. Purposes of the processing
The personal data of the User of this App will be processed for the following purposes:
· Enable the provision of requested services. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the execution of the contractual obligations assumed by the User and FITCASH in the App. The personal data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as that relationship is maintained and, once it is finalized, during the conservation and prescription periods of the legal liabilities.
· Keep the User informed, including by electronic means, about news and events related to FITCASH, as well as FITCASH services. The legal basis for carrying out this data processing is the freely given consent of the User. Personal data processed for this purpose will be kept until the User withdraws the given consent. The User may indicate expressly whether it authorizes the processing of their data at any time.
If you do not consent to the processing of your data for this purpose, please check the box enabled for this purpose. The related advertising exclusion systems are available to the User on the website www.aepd.es.
· Respond to requests for information and/or inquiries made by the User. The legal basis for the processing is the freely given consent of the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the response is given to the request for information and/or inquiry and, after that, during the periods of conservation and prescription of legally foreseen responsibilities.
3. Personal data transfers
The data may be communicated to the following third-party recipients: Public Administrations for the fulfilment of legal obligations and banking entities for the management of collections and payments. They can also communicate to the following categories of processors: electronic communications providers, office automation, hosting, housing, computer maintenance, management, accounting, auditing, advice and legal representation. These processors may be located in the United States and adhered to the Privacy Shield - Commission Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of July 12, 2016.
4. Data subjects rights
The User may exercise before FITCASH their rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, data portability and object. Likewise, in the processing of the User's data whose legitimacy is based on the consent given by the User, they have the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on prior consent upon withdrawal.
For the exercise of such rights the user can send their request THE ADDRESS, or to the email address . In any case, the User has the right to file a claim with the corresponding control authority if deems it appropriate.